Monday, April 26, 2010

Cody and Amber Engagments

IMG_0051







IMG_0162


IMG_0218

IMG_0223

IMG_0279

IMG_0323

IMG_0608



Amber and my sister Emily went to school together and are very close friends, I really cannot believe she is all grown up and getting married!!
 We got together this past weekend and shot her engagement photographs with her finance, Cody, at Crow Mountain Ranch. The weather... My goodness the Weather was terrible. But, I really love all the images despite the gray skies!

I prayed the whole way out to Ranch the rain would break, and thankfully it did!

I also took some images of Cody and Amber with their daughter Trinity, I will post some soon.

The horses out at the ranch loved having us wandering around! They were showing off, by running around, bucking and acting crazy. I will post a picture of the crazy horses soon too!

No comments:

Post a Comment